Engraved Brick or Engraved Tile Fundraising Programs:
Brick fundraising programs are a win-win proposition for any organization or community project:
- Personalized pavers make an indelible connection between the customer and the fundraising organization.
- Pavers and/or tiles add aesthetic appeal to the area chosen.
- Engraved bricks have a proven track record of raising substantial revenue for many great causes.
Using details specific to your project, we will work with you to determine:
- Which brick or tile is appropriate for your project.
- How many bricks or tiles can be accommodated in your designated area.
- Donation levels that will maximize your revenue.
- Which sections of our "How To" manual will show you how to successfully market and promote your campaign.
- Whether it is best for Fund Raisers, Ltd. to handle your brick orders and take care of other administrative tasks or if you should do it using our “Bricks” software programs.
Have Fun Marketing Your Program:
Remember that most successful marketing starts with a story. This helps to connect your donors to your program. Utilize all the resources in the community through donations or service exchanges. Over the years, we have been amazed at the resourcefulness of fundraising partners.
- Create a story that gets press from your local paper (free advertising).
- Give a local print shop a free business logo 8x8 paver if they develop your program brochure.
- Give a local paper or radio station a free business logo 8x8 paver for advertising space.
We have many other examples to share with you.
Fundraising has never been easier!
Our replica program serves to deepen the connection between your supporters and your organization while raising additional revenue. Replicas can be produced and shipped long before your installation and serve as an effective marketing tool.
Doing an engraved brick fundraising program with multiple products offered at tiered pricing enables your organization to maximize its revenue. Capable donors will give more to your cause if the option is available.
||Proposed Donation Amount
|4x8 Brick Paver
||$50 - $100
|8x8 Brick Paver
||$175 - $225
|8x8 Logo Paver
|| $200 - $250
||$500 - $1500
|Larger Granite Pieces
||Priced to the Market